Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Inner beauty more important than visual appearances

I know this is already on the Women's Bible study page, but I'm also putting it on the main page because even though it's main target is women, I want EVERYONE to know that a woman with inner beauty is more valuable and important than a woman of visual beauty (not that a woman can't be spiritual and beautiful). I have a feeling most men wouldn't click on the link going to the Women's Bible Study page.
Men, try to look past outer appearances and find a woman with a sweet spirit.
Women, know that what is on the inside is more important than external appearance. I'm not telling you that you should let everything go because it is not important because it is, just not as important. God doesn't care if you get on the cover of a top fashion magazine or are on a CoverGirl commercial, what he does care about is that you keep yourself in the center of his will for your life.
Well, that is as far as I can go on dating advice because I have to admit that I haven't really gone on any dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment