Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee; In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 (King James Version---KJV)

I hope that I can share a little bit of Jesus with you. Like Peter I don't have any riches beyond measure; I'm just a regular 20 year old young lady. I'm from the Church of the Nazarene, but denomination doesn't really matter as long as we follow Jesus Christ and him only do we serve. I want to try to share scriptures on here and try to make a page for prayer requests (including unspoken....God knows all the needs before we even speak them, but he loves to hear his children ask him for healing, wisdom, etc.), so I can pray for you.

The whole reason I started this blog was so that I could chat with people from all over that share the passion for Jesus Christ! I struggle with my devotionals among other things, so I also thought that this would help me to post often, since it is my blog.
I'm not a preacher, and that is not my aim to preach at anyone! My goal is that nobody will be lost and that we will take this journey together.
Please feel free to leave a comment for me; I'm looking forward to your friendship!
Sincerely,
Clareece

No comments:

Post a Comment